Yes for anyone who actually notices these things, it’s a day late, but I am sticking to the naming format for this week’s quiz. I’ve been busy – sorry.
As usual the answers are in the first comment below and there are some clues in the images.
- What is the capital city of Kenya?
- Where would you find chloroplasts?
- Julius Caesar was assassinated on 15 March 44 BC, a date now often known by what term?
- What was the name of Lighthouse Family’s 6 times platinum album released in 1995?
- ‘The Chronicles of Narnia’ is a children’s book series written by which author?
- Which art movement is Salvador Dali associated with?
- Second only to the conductor, traditionally which instrument does the leader of an orchestra play?
- What is the chemical formula for table salt?
- The flower-gardened residence Giverny, in Normandy, France, was home to what impressionist painter, noted for his garden pond scenes?
- Which European country has the internet code .dk at the end of its website addresses?