Here we are again it’s Friday so it’s quiz day. As always the answers are in the first comment below and there are some clues in the photos.
- What is the capital city of Sweden?
- How many Olympic Rings are there in the famous symbol? Extra points if you can name the colours in the correct order.
- In what country does the cocktail Mojito originate?
- A south westerly wind will blow a free floating vessel in what direction?
- One of the oldest sporting games can be played in one of 50 courts in the world. Some of these can be found at: Hampton Court Palace, The Racquet Club of Philadelphia, Wimbledon, and Lords cricket ground. What game is it?
- Igneous, metamorphic and sedimentary are the three major types of what?
- An astronomical unit is a measure of distance that is about 150,000,000 kilometres. What natural distance is it based on?
- Reef, clove hitch, bowline, and sheepshank are types of what?
- What was the name of the winged horse in Greek mythology?
- What is a tangine?
This is my 250th post so hurrah – or whatever you say in these circumstances. Enjoy the quiz. 😀