I feel it is a bit tricky this week. These are questions that I set my daughters and I’m currently about 2 months behind. I was obviously feeling a bit mean that week – sorry girls.
As usual answers are in the comments. I’ve also added some photos here and links as there are some real toughies in here.
- Who sang and what is the next bit “Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?”
- Where is the Boudin Bakery that has been making sourdough bread for 171 years?
- What is the name of the false piece of information placed in maps to test if maps are copied?
- Cherry, Cocktail, Roma and beefsteak are all types of what?
- Which female scientist who took ‘photo 51’ that was crucial in the formulation of the structure of DNA is having a 50p piece named in her honour?
- What is the name of the comet that was visible in the eastern sky earlier this summer?
- What is the difference between Australian and New Zealand flag?
- Which is the largest of the Australian states?
- Public Relations, Eastern Standard Time, and what you put your ‘out of office to’ as you finish work for a holiday – where are you going?
- Approximately what % of the whole number of bones in the body do the bones of the hands and feet make up?