Friday Quiz 28 August
- What is the only geographical feature to have a country named after it?
- Where is the highest volcano in the Solar system?
- After the current queen, Elizabeth II, who was the longest serving British monarch?
- What band is named after an Austrian Arch Duke? Extra point – why was his assassination a turning point in history?
- Movie quotes: Who said? I’m sexy, I’m cute, / I’m popular to boot. What was the reply? (my girls knew this by heart)
- What movie – Who said? “Better a silly girl with a flower than a silly boy with a horse and a stick.” Who replied and said what?
- What movie? Who said? “To trudge: the slow, weary, depressing yet determined walk of a man who has nothing left in life except the impulse to simply soldier on.” What was he wearing at the time?
- Which famous film star danced (and flew) in the video to Fatboy Slim’s 2001 track, Weapon of choice?
- How long does it take for the sun’s light to reach the earth?
- Who is the current poet laureate – clue he’s a Yorkshire man,pictured above.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: