Another weekly quiz – for non-Uk readers the image above is a clue to question 6. It’s hard to believe that this crap was prime time Saturday evening viewing – for 8 years. And as for that pink nonsense!
Answers in the comments below.
- Often the first word in the dictionary – which relative of the elephant derives its name for the Afrikaans for “earth pig”?
- Name that dog belonging to these fictional characters.
- Bill Sykes from Oliver Twist
- Hagrid’s boarhound
- Book and Film Quotations – who said it, which book/film?
- “There will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
- “As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix, I must be the one to kill Harry Potter.”
- “Accio Firebolt”
- Vodka, Galliano and orange juice are used to make which classic cocktail?
- If cats are feline and wolves are lupine, what are sheep?
- In UK TV’s ‘Noel Edmund’s House Party’, the ‘house’ was situated near to which village?
- ‘Hobby horse’ was the first ‘mass production’ name of which invention, 320 of which were made in 1819?
- What is 6 in binary notation?
- What is the line on a weather chart which joins points of equal pressure?
- Who invented jeans?