I mentioned a while ago, or it may have been in my newsletter at the end of the month, that my girls and I have a skype lunch each Friday and I do a quiz. So here is one from a few weeks ago – I’ll try and remember to post one each Friday and highlight any obvious UK references for those not based here. The answers will be in the comments below.
- A quotation from which movie? “I guess you guys aren’t ready for that yet. But your kids are gonna love it.”
- A quotation from which movie – and who said it? “One does not simply walk into Mordor? “
- Last quotation – which movie and what is the name of the character? “Je t’adore. Je t’window. I don’t care!”
- What is the third major Balearic Island with Majorca and Minorca?
- Where in Cornwall is the most southerly point of mainland Britain?
- In which bay is Alcatraz?
- Who played the part of Elsa in Frozen?
- Which is the largest organ in the human body?
- Which rock band formed in 1994 takes its name from a term used by the Allies in the Second World War to describe various UFOS?
- What is the most abundant gas in the earth’s atmosphere?
- What is the chemical symbol for silver.
- What band had one of the biggest selling debut singles in 1996 with over 37 m copies sold?
- Where did Peter, Edmund, Lucy and Susan go?
- Where would you buy a Billy; Klippan and an Ingo?
- Which common vegetable is high in vitamin A.
As I mentioned above – answers in the comments below.